Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School AND The Commonwealth Governor’s School
- Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School serves students in grades 10-12
- The Commonwealth Governor’s School serves students in grades 9-12
- Information will be provided about the programs and services of each school.
Date: November 12, 2014
Time: 6:00-7:30 PM
Location: Caroline Middle School Auditorium
Dr. Dianne Pollard, Director of Chesapeake Bay Governor’s School
Ms. Merri Kae Vanderploeg, Director of The Commonwealth Governor’s School
For more information contact Lindsey Rose, Secondary Gifted Specialist. email@example.com
When: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Where: Caroline High School – Library
Join us in celebrating Disability Awareness Month for October!
We will have a video program – “Including Samuel”!
Be a part of the solution!
Get involved! We are looking for parent representatives from each school.
The Special Education Department needs your voice in shaping the future.
The Caroline County Special Education Advisory Committee works with the school board, administrators, parents and teachers who are responsible for students receiving special education services to:
- Advise the local school system of the needs in the education of children with disabilities
- Assist the local school system in the development of long-range plans which will provide needed services for children with disabilities
- Submit periodic reports and recommendations regarding the education of children with disabilities to the local school board.
- Review annually the school system’s updated special education plan and application for federal funding.
- Hold a minimum of six regular meetings, which is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
The CHS cheer team took first place at the Battlefield District Competition.
The final competition rankings were:
James Monroe withdrew-